Thursday, March 25, 2010

GD1: Third Round of posters...





For my next poster designs I am really going to look at the concept for the experienced male dancer. I want the poster to show his 'identity', which is a ballroom dancer. I want to do this by having him be in street clothes dancing in an unexpected place while holding a piece of paper/poster/something that would either say "I am a Ballroom dancer" or list all of his HISTORY and winnings from his past. This second idea to put on the paper would make it seem as if he is an experienced dancer who wants to continue dancing throughout college but in a more relaxed environment. I really think this will be the most effective way to get this concept across to the viewer and when people look at it they will not have to stare and try and understand it or look for little things that might relate to the concept. It will be direct and straight to the point. Now, I just have to find a friend who wants to be a ballroom dancer for a few photos...

1 comment:

  1. I like the hand lettering you did! I think it adds a lot to the photo verses using a regular generic font.

    ReplyDelete

Followers