Tuesday, September 8, 2009

VISC: Visc Con. 2nd Critique Blog

After looking at the different sketches that each person had I definitely have a better understanding of what I need to fix/work on. I saw a lot of very unique and outside of the box ideas that have helped me think of more creative ways to draw/form a lion. I figured out that I was just playing it safe and not really thinking of interesting and captivating ways to make my animal. I went home and began rummaging through the most random things I found and ended up making a lion out of corrugated cardboard for parameter 10, one out of a plastic 'Healthy Choice' container and one out of cut out non-corrugated cardboard for parameter 6, and one completely out of Kleenex for parameter 7. I plan on doing a lot more thinking about parameter 8 and 9 because I feel that those were my weakest sketches and the ones that I need to improve on the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers